Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I was in Greece for few days in a beautiful house with big balcony and view at the sea. It was me, my best friend Sonja and Kim. Lazy life: we ate, talked, laughed a lot, we enjoyed the fire place and couple of movies with Mag Rajan. There was some sunny days so we were spending the mornings  at the balcony with  full cafe mugs taking sun tan. We went for New Years Eve in the house of a German couple. There was some Greeks, Americans, Serbian lady, Swedish...It was nice..everyone was friendly, the food was fantastic, the fireworks on the sky were magical.

Now I'm back in to the reality, work is waiting for me. Some new brochures to make and I work on Easter issue of Kladence (children magazine). I love my job!!!
While I'm listening to "Beirut" "The Flying Club Cup"album, I'm thinking about the year in front of me. I usually make plan on the beginning of every year, putting goals in front of me. Is pretty much the same goals every year.:) I decide this year not to make any plans. I will let this year God to surprise me, I will just give my best in what ever I do, but no plans what I want to see on the end of the year. No goals for this year! They will exist somewhere in me, I will just not put them on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment