Sunday, January 9, 2011

Braking lies

It's so frustrating to see something that other people don't see and to try to explain them or so to say open their eyes. Everyone seems right in their own eyes, but the fruits of their life shows, and the pace in their hearts confirms if what they believe is true. My father thinks he is always right just because he is older. He still use quotes from communist time about life and God and all other things.Things are much different now then they were in his time and his rules can not apply in modern time, but still he have that mind set that if you try to change it or help him see differently than you will be western protestant who is using the religion to conquer his beautiful country. Now how funny is that to me, but sadly is BIG "truth" for him. My father is saying that the church I start going to is brain washing me. But the truth is that I haven't seen more brain washed people then the generation who grow up in communist time. Such a blindness is sad to see. Oh, they are not totally atheists, they do call God's name when they are sick or close to dead, they do primes to bring lamb or others gifts in church if they got better, and they do...trying to bribe God and buy their own health like on the market.
The other day I spoke with a friend who was in some trouble. He is my age and I told him that he need to trust God, turn to Him and ask for help. He said " I know that "grandpa" God will hear my prayers, but we live in difficult time were technology is god and you need to be clever and many times evil to get the things you want. I'm quite disappointed from the priest today, I mean how can they use mobile phones and internet and call them self priest.." I was bit surprise to hear his way of thinking. Did he really think that God is old, good but naive, incapable man?! When we were growing up in schools we were taught that there is no God but everything is technology and science. People invented God because they couldn't explain the natural things,but with more technology we can bit the lie about God. That is how we were taught;  so no wander that today in my country  there are young  people who think that mobile phones and internet is not going together with Christianity. And now the more we grow up and the more the technology is going farther there is more hunger for God then ever and more and more people are looking for Him.
One good thing about communism is that made our hearts starving for God, so when some of us come to know God we experience a dramatic change and liberation from lies.
I want to tell people that God is real, good, loving, friendly, a live, He is not old or incapable, He can help, He is nor against technology He gave us creativity and wisdom to make a better life, He can forgive sin and can set you free from lies and all kind of bondage, He can give you real joy and meaning of life and not just that but He can give you eternal life. Now show me the politician, country or system that can do that for you?! Jeremiah 17:5 This is what the Lord says: “Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere flesh and whose heart turns away from the Lord."
I told my friend that all he need to do is to repent and turn to God and He will give him strength to live for Him. My friend didn't want to believe that, the answer sound too simple to me he said, still he didn't want to do it. Many times I wondered why people are not listening about God. Who believed in the words we told about Jesus? It is really the Holy Spirit that works in people hearts and God who is calling them. I really pray for wisdom for all the Christians to know how to speak and represent the truth , it is hard thing to brake the lies that tide people in unbelieved. I want people to see and grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that they may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.May our words for God be as a good seed planted in good soil that will bring good  fruit in it's own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment