Friday, December 24, 2010

Little star

Yesterday we had promotion of Christmas album for children. For the first time there is children christmas songs in macedonian language. The name of the album is: "Little star" Many people show up at the ceremony and the atmosphere was wonderful. It's really a blessing to be part of that all. You can hear some of the songs here: Christmas songs .
I have some free days from work and I really look forward for this break. I plan to go in Greece. I need to go out of the town, out of home, otherwise I know I will stack in front of the computer working all the time.
I'm glad I'm bloging again. I do enjoy designing and organizing the look of the blog more then writing, but still, it's fun. I use to have blog 5 years ago; and I remember going in to HTML codes so I can do changes. Now I'm pleasantly surprise how easy, fun and with so much option they have made the use of the blog. I can put all of this cute and cool gadgets (ipod music, flash banner that say hello, snowman and butterflies...):)... so much fun and personality!!! I think that is what facebook is missing, a personality of look and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment